Are you also concerned that your ads are only served and not actually viewed/clicked by real users? Well, from now on you can erase this uncertainty from your worry list. Track your campaign’s performance easily with the new Mondiad built-in event tracker! Read on to see how it works!
What Is Event Tracking?
We’ve built an Event Tracker that will help you track the performance of the traffic purchased from Mondiad and optimize the campaign easily without additional costs.
The event tracking feature benefits advertisers that want to track actual events(views and clicks), giving them further insights into how users engage with them. This valuable information will allow advertisers to better optimize their ad campaigns by focusing on what areas work best.
The mechanism behind this feature is built around the engagement metric that allows advertisers to track the quality of the publisher`s traffic, adzones, subids, countries, devices, etc, and thus, the quality of their campaign targeting.
What can we track?
- whether users fully load the landing
- clicks on any type of element(button, text, iframe, image, etc.)
How Does It Work?
We`ll collect all this information through a tracking script that will send callbacks to us, namely, 2 new metrics: Viewability and Actions.
- A click qualifies as a Viewability when the visitor fully loads the website.
- A click qualifies as an Action when the visitor clicks on an element that the advertiser wants to track. (1 unique event per visit).
You can check the new engagement metrics in the Reports section.
Event Tracking Setup:
Advertisers will be able to use the new Mondiad built-in event tracker when setting up campaigns, right under the campaign delivery section.
This feature can be enabled or disabled by choice.
- To enable Event Tracking, the advertiser will see here a link to get the tracking script for the page (the link should be the same for all of the user’s campaigns).
- To measure the viewability, copy and paste the event script into your website’s HTML code(ideally in the head, anywhere between <head> and </head>, and tags).
- For click actions tracking, you need to integrate the above script and wrap your tracked elements into a div with a data-mndet attribute (you have all the integration details on the campaign’s setup page).
- Each event will be mapped to the appropriate campaign and additional dimensions (zoneId, subId, etc.) by “clickid” URL parameter.
Do you want analytics that you didn’t have access to before? Then come try for yourself!
If you are not yet registered, you can sign up as an advertiser and start a campaign in less than 10 minutes!