Hey Mondiad Publishers,
Have a look below at this step by step guide on how to integrate your Mondiad generated ad code into your website(s), to start monetising your space!
1. Getting Started:
|How it works?
After submitting your website, copy and paste your ad code into your website, to show you ads – In-Page / Classic Push / Native – according to your ad display setup.
|How often are the reports updated?
Data is updated in real-time, every 5 minutes.
|How to test if your ad code is working successfully?
To check if your page generates another In-Page / Classic Push / Native Ad: (A) clean your cookies then refresh your page or (B) access your page in the Incognito mode of your internet browser.
2. Integrating your ad code into your website:
- SETUP YOUR WEBSITE.
- Sign in to your publisher account then head over to the WEBSITE tab to add your website.
- Click on the +ADD WEBSITE button to fill in the required information and create your desired ad zones.*It usually takes no more than 5 minutes for your website to be accepted.
- Add your website domain. Your domain should contain only the name of the website (ex. mondiad.com);
- Select your website category: Mainstream / Adult;
- Next, select from the dropbox the sub-category of your website;
Select one or more Ad Categories: Mainstream / Adult / Mainstream aggressive / Adult explicit.
2. CREATE YOUR AD ZONES & SET UP YOUR AD DISPLAY PARAMETERS.
To create your ad zones, click on the ADD AD ZONE button and choose your AD TYPE.
2. Next, you will have the possibility to make an advanced set-up of your AD DISPLAY PARAMETERS. If needed, you can later edit these parameters according to your needs, by clicking on the gear icon next to your website.
- The ad zone name; [You have no restrictions regarding the ad zone name, as this information is internal]
- Widget position (the display position of the ad): Left Top, Left Bottom, Center Top, Center Bottom, Right Top, Right Bottom;
- The ad display delay. (delay time (in seconds) of the ad being displayed after the website is loaded.)
- The timeout after click. (delay time (in minutes) for showing the next ad, after a visitor clicks on the current ad)
- The timeout after close. (delay time (in minutes) for showing the next ad, after the visitor closes the current ad(hit the X icon))
*** If the number of notifications on a page is 2, an additional parameter becomes available: “Delay between notifications” is a feature available only on desktop and here you are allowed to set the delay in seconds between notifications.
- You can add up to 10 ad zones per website.
- Each ad zone has its own customized settings.
3. GET YOUR ADD CODE & INTEGRATE IT INTO YOUR WEBSITE.
- Click the GET TAG button next to your website to get your ad code.
2. Follow the instructions in the pop-up window to learn how to integrate the ad code into your website.
Copy and paste the In-Page / Classic Push / Native ad code from below into your website`s HEAD (anywhere between <head> and </head> tags)
AD PREVIEW & DISPLAY
After you copy and paste your ad code into your website, you will get an In-Page / Classic Push / Native Ad on your page, according to your ad display parameters setup.
There you go! You’re all set.
If you need further assistance, don’t hesitate to contact us.